“Vagina”, “womb”, “cat”, “purse”; whatever you want to call it, it is very sacred and spiritually. After having the twins, I realize how powerful my womb is. I gave birth to two boys, actually gave vaginal birth to them without having no stitches, bruises. Snap back incredible!!!
Our womb is so sacred, we have to be careful who we share it is with, eat and put in our bodies. Number one is to be careful of who you share your womb with. Your partner matters a lot. The food your partner eats, how he treats his body and his energy also matters. Your womb can carry a lot of toxins from the other partner. So be aware.
Here are some things to avoid:
1. Avoid products that contain xenoestrogen which can reduce the elasticity of the uterine wall.
Meat and dairy products are contaminated with hormones and expose us to a heavy amount of xenoestrogens. Xenoestrogens are a sub-category of the endocrine disruptor group that specifically have estrogen- like effects. Estrogen is a natural hormone in humans that is important for bone growth, blood clotting and reproduction in men and women. This can cause many conditions including: breast, prostate and testicular cancer, obesity, infertility, endometriosis, early breast cancer, on set puberty, miscarriages and diabetes.
2. Anything contains insecticide or pesticide.
3. Artificial food additives including artificial sweeteners and MSG.
4. Foods that contain soy protein.
5. Avoid tampons and sanitary napkins that contain chlorine, fragrance, wax surfactants.
6. Birth control pills and conventional hormone replacement therapy that contain synthetic hormones that interrupt our natural hormone balance.
7. Sex partners increases the chances of pelvic inflammable
8. Also, eat plenty cold water fish rich in omega- 3 fatty acids such as mackerel and salmon. Which also helps with reducing the secretion of prostaglandin.
9.Swimming helps with bacteria relieve period pain and make child birth easier.
10.Onions contain the cancer-fighting substances apigenin, anthocyanin, myricetin, and quercetin.
I bet you wondering what the hell is that, well here it is:
- Apigenin has anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic and antioxidant properties that help combat the development of cancer. You can find this in many foods besides onions, like parsley, oranges, tea, chamomile, wheat sprouts and some seasonings.
- Anthocyanins are water – soluble phytochemicals they also boost cognitive function. They keep your heart and liver healthy plus reduce high cholesterol. It fights obesity and improves vision.
- Myricetin is antioxidant, anticancer, antidiabetic and anti-inflammatory activities. It also displays several activities that are related to the central nervous system.
- Querecetin is also an anti-imflammatory.
- You can find all of these in different fruits and vegatables just do some research. Our womb is special to us and also to the world.
- “When the women are well, the people are well. When the women are sick, the people are sick.”